King of the Kill King of the Kill

Wonderful Work!

Animation was fluid, and the art was flawless. Better yet, I learned something. Chainsaws can use propane. I think.

Malachy is my moral support, too. More of an inspiration really. He just doesn't like me, and banned me from ever talking to him again, but I think deep down he cares.

SevenSeize responds:

Who cares if Mal doesn't love you. I do. and I'll share my pancakes with you.

The KirbyKrusaders Kollab The KirbyKrusaders Kollab

My, What a Wonderful Kollab!

The animation was superb, and the drawings were excellent. This is truly front page material, fuck what everyone else says.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

now when i say freeze you just freeze one time
when i say freeze you just stop on the dot
now when i say freeze you just freeze one time
when i say freeze you just stop on the dot

InspectorGadgetFlashToon InspectorGadgetFlashToon

Cant wait for the next one!

I can only imagine Wade's next evil scheme, but at least Inspector Gadget will be there to save the day!

Yoshio responds:

Wade's next evil scheme: he plans to find somthing interesting and take a picture of it. THE FIEND!

The Llama Game - Fixed The Llama Game - Fixed

Might wanna check your .fla again....

Because you've made it so that the song will only play after a player hits "end game" and starts again. If you lose or just never click that button, the song will never play.

-Castle Defender- -Castle Defender-

"Now get ready to Defend your castle!!!!"

Xgen studios made this game, you made a cheap knockoff with a few less features and buildings. You even said the old title, "Defend your Castle" in the author comments. I can understand using a classic to get some ideas rollin, but this wasnt any more innovative than that game, it just had LESS. The only thing that was a bit different was the bank, which was a nice idea for points, but a bit useless to a player later on. I can see that you worked on the game, and you obviously know how to many decent games, but try to make something a bit more creative than something we already have.

Spam Tower Defense Spam Tower Defense

BEST DEFENSE GAME EVER!!!

It wasn't nearly as gay as the rest of them, that alone deserves an award!

cHunter responds:

Thanks, I try hard. <3

Someday I Will Know Someday I Will Know

Little Variation...

I liked the beat to it, but I would have liked to see some more changes throughout the song. It really seemed more like a loop than a song. Im not saying it needed to be a drastic change, but I didn't "feel" a lot of progression in this one. Either way, solid effort, keep it up!